Join the Cripple Creek and Woodland Park Police Department on a unique learning opportunity for parents in Teller County who want to learn more about the dangers of social media and applications! Please distribute to families and other professionals in the community. We will be offering two date options for families.
Topics will include:
- Social Media, Internet Luring of Children/Sexual Solicitation, Online Bullying, and other online issues.
- Social Media applications such as Snapchat, Kik, Facebook, Instagram, Dating Applications, Twitter, and more.
- What to look for, how to prevent it, and what to do if you come across it.
- Local statistics and information relevant to Teller County.
- Open discussion and specifics on the Social Media Applications.
Registration links below:
January 18th, 5-7 p.m. https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYucOGgpz8pH9OWwHtg32CDSk95MzBO3q3Z
January 25th, 5-7 p.m. https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMudu2rpjIoEtEtFgiw5NvxZHGENRR99_LY
Please contact Ashlee Shields with any questions!
Teller County Collaborative Management Program Coordinator
Families and Community Together (FACT)