Late on September 16th, 2020, the governor and CHSAA approved football and cheer to participate in the fall season. Specifics on when official practice and seasons will begin have yet to be announced. If your student is interested in participating in football or cheer please reach out to the coaches below:High School Cheer – CoachContinue reading “Specific Fall Sports NEW Information”
Get help buying food while schools are closed. #COVID19 Pandemic EBT (P-EBT) benefits are available for Colorado families with children who are eligible for free or reduced-price meals. Families can get up to $279 per eligible child, regardless of immigration status! The deadline to apply is September 23rd, 2020. Learn more and apply at <aContinue reading “P-EBT Deadline Coming UP”
District-Wide News Whew! It’s been an interesting month! But I have to say, everyone – parents, students, teachers, staff – have really embraced and adapted to our new “normal” with our COVID-19 precautions and processes. Thank you to everyone for their patience, kindness, and adherence to the new processes. Things have been going smoothly andContinue reading “September 2020 Newsletter”
We are excited to announce that with Infinite Campus, we have centralized out school reporting, communicating, grading, and attendance taking! In the past we needed to use several different programs to do the above thing. What we need from you is to sign up and let us know how you would like to recieve messages.Continue reading “Infinite Campus; the New way of Communicating”
Dear Parents and Guardians of Junior High Students, We are excited to be going to Camp Elim on September 22nd for Cohort A and September 24th for Cohort B. We will be leaving around 8AM and returning to school by 3PM each of those days. If your student is online this day, they are not requiredContinue reading “Junior High to Camp Elim”
Parents/Guardians;Due to today’s snow day and tomorrow’s delay, we need to adjust the NWEA/MAPS testing schedule for the Junior High and High School. Tomorrow will be a normal Cohort B in school day but with a 2-hour delay. On Thursday we will do testing for Cohort B and on Monday we will test Cohort A. Continue reading “NWEA Testing Reschedule plan”
Due to the Winter Weather Warning and projected weather conditions, Cripple Creek-Victor Schools will be CLOSED today, Tuesday, 09/08. Today’s scheduled testing will be rescheduled for another time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and/or try again.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.