We, the members of Cripple Creek-Victor School Community are committed to developing a safe environment and lifelong earners who value themselves, contribute to their community and succeed in a changing world.
We are change agents. We have our hands on hope. We are united in purpose and mind to serve our children and community.
- Serves as a legislative body, adopting policies and regulations and overseeing the fudiciary responsibilities for the administration of the schools.
- Accredits the district’s schools.
- Recognizes the Superintendent as the professional leader of the staff and adviser to the board.
- Ensure educational programs are designed to achieve desired outcomes.
2022-2023 Focus Areas
- Everything we do as a board will align to our vision.
- Monitor our policies continually and systematically to ensure the intended results.
- Use student achievement data to make decisions and establish district priorities.
- Model the kind of collaboration we expect to see in others.
- Participate in Professional Development.